Other Assurance Services
BDO’s Audit & Assurance professionals draw on deep industry experience and global resources to help clients to navigate change, bolster investor confidence, and strengthen the value of their businesses.
In addition to statutory audit, we assist our clients with a number of non-statutory audit assignments and other specific reviews. Below are listed a number of examples, we are able to undertake for clients based on their individual requirements:
- Contractual audit
- Limited review according to ISRE 2400 and 2410
- Agreed-upon procedures according to ISRS 4400
- Certification of financial information / professional trainings
- Third party assurance – we issue third party independent assurance including ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16 and ISAE 3000 examinations as well as SOC 1, SOC 2 & SOC 3 reports
- Assignments in relation with contribution in kind or merger
- Regulatory requirements: Long Form report for banks, professional from the financial sector and funds.
In every case, the BDO’s audit team is underpinned by a deep industry knowledge, wide international experience, and global network of skilled professionals.