Legal & Corporate Services
Whether your business is operating across multi-jurisdictions or is Luxembourg focused, you may decide to set-up an entity in Luxembourg due to its exceptional toolbox in terms of entities and instruments.
BDO helps you:
- to decide which type of entity and instruments or combination of entities and instruments suits you needs.
- to implement the chosen solution
- to manage and run the structure
- to ensure that you are compliant with local and foreign laws and regulations
- to adapt the structure when required
BDO serves all types of clients: multinational companies, real estate firms, private equity firms and private clients.
Corporate services offered by BDO:
- Structuring analysis
- Setting-up of non regulated Luxembourg entities
- Accounting and preparation of annual financial statements
- Tax compliance
- Consolidation / IFRS
- Provision of registered offices
- Provision of directorships
OUR KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
> Advice and Assistance with Financial Structuring
> Advanced Company Secretarial Services