More than just a legal obligation.
On the one hand, the preparation of annual accounts is a legal obligation. On the other hand, correct and valid financial information set the standard for your internal financial analysis and the trust your company is associated with.
Today’s world has become so complex that clients face an increasing number of challenges in the preparation of timely and accurate statutory financial statements. Whether small locally active companies or international listed groups our teams can assist you in preparing your financial statements, either on a stand-alone basis or on a consolidated basis. As the legal framework of LUX GAAP and IFRS standards is constantly changing, why not benefitting from our expertise and the option to be relieved from this issue?
Our services include:
- Review of the bookkeeping prepared by the client’s finance team
- Conversion to local statutory GAAP
- Establishment of statutory annual accounts
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Assistance during the entire audit process
- Company secretarial services
- Electronic filing with the Luxembourg Trader Register